Facing Criminal Charges In Indianapolis?
It can be intimidating and traumatic to face criminal charges of any kind, whether they are a basic traffic violation or a more serious drug crime. Regardless of why an individual finds themselves in this situation, it is an undeniable fact that they have the right to have a lawyer represent their interests in court.
Even a conviction of a minor crime can have a long-lasting impact on your life – rather than risk your rights and your future, allow me to provide you with the representation you need. At The Law Office of John Alt, I am committed to helping represent my clients and ensuring that their best interests are maintained throughout the process. I am a former magistrate judge and have over 20 years of experience that informs my ability to understand the complexities of a given case. I will provide you with a legal strategy tailored to fit your unique circumstances.
Benefits Of Hiring A Criminal Defense Lawyer
As soon as you have been arrested for a crime, it is vital that you contact a criminal lawyer as soon as possible. The benefits of hiring a criminal attorney can include:
- A criminal lawyer has the experience and understanding when it comes to the nuances of criminal law proceedings
- A criminal lawyer has a more expansive knowledge of the criminal law system and can build a stronger defense
- A criminal lawyer can be a source of moral support when dealing with the stress of facing criminal charges
Fighting For Justice On Your Behalf
I am proud to have served as a felony magistrate judge for over a decade. Using this extensive experience, I fight for my clients with ferocity – I refuse to be outmaneuvered, out-hustled or out-worked. My commitment to my clients is absolute, and I work tirelessly to ensure that their rights are defended completely.
- Drunk driving offenses (DUI/OWI), including issues with driver’s license suspensions and field sobriety tests
- Speeding and other traffic violations
- Drug crimes, such as possession and intent to sell/distribute
- Theft. robbery and shoplifting
- Violent crimes, including domestic violence
- Post-sentencing relief, including expungement
I Am Ready To Get Started With You
The person you choose to defend you in your time of need will have an enormous impact on how your case eventually unfolds. With my decades of experience, I can work with you to minimize the charges against you and defend your future and your freedom.